My philosophy about hunting rifles is simple. They should provide confidence in the field, and a sense of pride when displayed. I build them to be reliable in field conditions with accuracy that would shame many “target” rifles.
These rifles are based on the phenomenal Surgeon integral actions, and carefully-selected premium components are used throughout. Paired with obsessive attention to fit and finish, this helps me achieve the smooth, solid feel you expect, and looks you can be proud of.
Accuracy guarantee: 1/2 MOA or better on .338 Lapua, .338 Norma, and on calibers up to .30.
Chambers: Available in any standard chambering.
Trigger: Jewell HVR
Finish: Cerakote H-Series – The most durable and reliable finish I have found.
- Swarovski optics, rings & bases
- Muzzle brake – Vais muzzle brakes are my only recommendation: $225.00 installed.
- Barrel Fluting $150 straight $185 spiral
- 5-R rifling $35.00
- Extra magazines adjusted to fit your configuration
Pricing for standard models :
- Short action rifles built on Surgeon 591: $5,350.00 (Short magnum calibers available at additional cost)
- Long action rifles built on Surgeon 1086: $5,450.00