This platform is very similar to the Tactical Short Action, but it obviously accepts longer cartridges. The trade-off in action length can be advantage for those who need more range or power. The most prolific chambering in this category is .300 Win Mag, but there are a few other popular chambers that offer distinct situational advantages.
Chambers: 6.5 X 284, .284 Win, 7mm Rem Mag, .300 Win Mag
The price does not include optics, but it does include your selection of the following top-of-the-line components:
Barrel: Match grade barrels are selected based upon availability from Bartlein, Broughton, Hawk Hill Custom, or Krieger, and are available in your choice of Heavy Palma, MTU, or light target contuors with finished lengths up to 28 inches.
Floor Metal: Surgeon detachable with Accuracy International box magazine.
Metal Finishing: Cerakote
Please consider the top of the line components INCLUDED in this price when comparing to other custom builders’ base price.
You may substitute the following premium components for a small additional cost:
- Barrel Fluting $150 straight $185 spiral
- Bix’n Andy trigger + $150
- BAT Machine Co. Actions Price on request
- JAE-700 Precision Rifle Stock + $1,200.00
- Accuracy International AX-AICS + $750.00
- Cadex Defense Dual Strike Chassis + $1,400.00 (Does not include magazine. Magazines available at $85.00 each.)