This is, by far, the most widely-deployed category of bolt-action tactical rifles. The go-to caliber for most units and agencies is .308, and that is an excellent choice for many situations, but I also offer the following chambering options, and I am fond of all of them!
Chambers: .308 Win, .260 Rem, 6.5 or 6 Creedmoor, 6.5 X 47, 6 X 47, 6 XC, .243, .223
The price does not include optics, but it does include your selection of the following top-of-the-line components:
Barrel: Match grade barrels are selected based upon availability from Bartlein, Broughton, Hawk Hill Custom, or Krieger, and are available in your choice of Heavy Palma, MTU, or light target contuors with finished lengths up to 28 inches.
Floor Metal: Surgeon detachable with Accuracy International box magazine.
Metal Finishing: Cerakote
Please consider the top of the line components INCLUDED in this price when comparing to other custom builders’ base price.
You may substitute the following premium components for a small additional cost:
- Barrel Fluting $150 straight $185 spiral
- Bix’n Andy trigger + $150
- BAT Machine Co. Actions Price on request
- JAE-700 Precision Rifle Stock + $1,200.00
- Accuracy International AX-AICS + $750.00
- Cadex Defense Dual Strike Chassis + $1,400.00 (Does not include magazine. Magazines available at $85.00 each.)